Monday, November 16, 2015

Tea pot

I made this tea pot using the NEW Artistry Cricut cartridge.  The lid was cut off,  watercolored and stamped. I discovered that if you use your alcohol markers, you can watercolor over top and it stays put.  I inked up my embossing folder on one side and ran the front of the tea pot through. That gave it a great look.  The rose was cut from Artiste and the tag and leaves were cut from Art Philosophy. I hinged the lid and glued another tea pot to the back leaving a pocket for the tea bag.  Oh, one last thing.....I watercolored the rose before I rolled it, beautiful results.